Saturday, October 20, 2007

Willow & Elijah



Sorry this took so long. It's been extremely busy without Breena. Are my kids beautiful or what! Willow turned 3 weeks old Friday the 19th. Elijah is so proud and such a good big brother. Breena will be back soon (I hope). I'm about to loose my mind (what mind I had in the first place).

I just got news I'll be receiving my Master in Photography in Jan. at the National Professional Photographers of America Assoc. in Tampa. I'm pretty excited. I promise to post again soon.

dt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Debbie & Breena, congrats on the arrival of Willow! You have absolutely stunning grandchildren/children! They are beautiful. I can't believe how big Elijah is...time sure flies.
We'll have to stop by & visit the next time we're in Flint.
Miss you,
Steph Engel