Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I just wanted to take this time to share how thankful I am for all that has been blessed upon me. It's good we have this day to take a moment from our busy lives to give thanks ( something I should do daily). I have so many things to be thankful for. I am so fortunate to have a profession that I have such a passion for. I truly love what I do, not too many can say that. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who has supported my passion for these many years. I'm am thankful for my beautiful grandchildren Elijah and Willow. They light up my life everytime I look at them. I don't know what I'd do without my daughter Breena. Besides giving me my beautiful grandchildren she shows me daily why I'm here on this earth. She gives me the strength I need to exist. She's definitely a powerful force that keeps me on my toes. She also keeps this studio running smoothly and believes in me. I'm thankful for my photographer friends. They have brought so much to my life. They remind me you must keep learning. I could go on and on... Lastly I'd like to thank all my faithful clients that have been with me from the beginning. You have made this journey worthwhile. I have loved getting to know your children and watching them grow. Thank God for the children. What a blessing God has given us. I am so fortunate to capture a moment of their lives. To think of them looking back on the images I created for them and remembering those times because of them, I am blessed. Thank you to all our clients. Without you we wouldn't exist. Thank you for allowing me to capture a moment in time. Happy Thanksgiving! dt

No comments: