Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I know I've been lax

I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post. I'm not making excuses but a lot has been happening on my home front. My husband (Ron) and I lost our dog of 15 years (Buster) to some unknown health issue the vet could not figure out, Ron had his right Carotid artery operated on which turned out to be a blood clot, my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer and has since had brain surgery in Florida. They are currently trying to find where this metastasized cancer started in her body (they think they removed all the cancer from her brain), and this whole time I've been so thankful to the clients I've photographed. Thank you so much for taking my mind off the stuff that's happened lately in my life. Life seems so much better when you're looking through the view finder.
I am so looking forward to our Fall Beach Session in October. I can't wait to feel the wind in my face and the hear the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore. This will be our first Fall Beach Excursion ever. YAY!!! A big thanks you to all of you who are participating. We are going to have a blast.
Tomorrow I'll be posting images of my last few sessions, so come back and check them out and let me know what you think.
deb

No comments: