Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello all

I know I don't keep up on this blogging stuff. I have really good intentions, but ... Life gets in the way. I hope all my wonderful clients are having a good life, same for my potential clients and past clients. Life is good, even though it throws you curve balls now and again. Change is inevitable and refreshing. Just think if life stayed the same, what fun would that be? How would you learn anything? My feeling is we are here to love and learn. I've got a lot of learning to do, lovin too for that matter. Since I started this business 20 plus years ago, things have definitely changed. You either jumped on the wagon or you were left behind (I'm speaking of the digital age). You're hard pressed to find a lab that still developes film. If they do they are scanning it. I know, not the same. Thankful we have software to help us with our developing, but you have to know how to use it. That takes education or a lot of trial and error. I'm loving the digital age, since I am a total control freak. I love staying up till the wee hours working on images I use to trust my lab to do. Not anymore. I've got to do it myself. That's good and bad. My husband says bad cause I work 24 7. I say good cause I'm in total control. My image is just that, totally mine. I kind a like that.
It's so hard to know how to handle your business in this economy. My heart goes out to those that have lost jobs, homes, and are struggling to keep food on the table. Some of my favorite clients have left the state and I miss watching their children grow. We've developed on own stimulus package. We're bringing back our "KidzClub" from years ago. We are offering mini sessions with no minimum order. Our KidClub saves you 50% off your session fee and 20% off print prices. Plus if you join the KidzClub, we will be running specials for members only. Great savngs which we all need in this economy. You can afford to have your children photographed by a professional. Call the professional studio of your choice, we are all in this together. My very best to you and yours. debbie

No comments: