Saturday, December 17, 2016

The In-Between Years Mini

I decided to run this Mini Session for kids ages 9-15 years of age. This idea came to me because of an In-Betweener I photographed a while back. When she walked through the door I noticed her hair hanging in her face, her posture was slumped and she was not comfortable being photographed. The ages of 9-15 are so difficult. You want to grow up but yet you don't Pier pressure is happening. Your not real comfortable in your own skin. This is true for both girls and boys. Anyway, back to the girl….her session started out insecurely but happy to say ended with her walking out of the studio with her hair away from her face and standing tall without slumping shoulders. All ages need affirmation but 9 to 15 year olds need it the most. This is the beginning of how they perceive themselves. It needs to be positive. This Mini Session can be done inside or outside in the snow. You definitely need to come in for a consultation so we can plan and I can meet who's being photographed. I want them to have a say in what they wear, the whole shebang. These sessions are going to be candid, modeling (not Tyra Banks modeling but like Kids Gap) I'm excited to see them in action. I'm also thinking of featuring them on my Blog, Website, Instagram and Facebook by showing snip it videos of them having fun. Yay, I'm so excited to start this project!! If you're interested in booking your appointment, call the studio or leave a message under the Event "The In Between Years"on my Facebook page (Caught in the Act inc Photography. I'm thinking this is going to be a popular session so book it now. If you need more info, call the studio or email me at cita13@citaportraits.com

No comments: