Friday, March 30, 2007

We're Blogging Now


Hello out there ...

Wow, what a cool concept this Blogging thing is. Who'd thought... Wonder what tomorrow will bring, cars that fly???

Hopefully some of you have heard of our studio. I'm so fortunate to have a job I love. I use to work in the shop (many moons ago), doing the same thing over and over again. Hated it! Some love it but it wasn't for me. Photography is my passion. I'm so glad I didn't stop looking until I found it. I'm married to an awesome musician (37+ years). The best thing that happened to me besides marring him and giving birth to my beautiful daughter is photography. Every day is different. I meet and get to photograph some of the most wonderful children.

We're coming into our busy time. Landscaping needs to be done. We're in the process of designing our outdoor project for this year. I've decided to build a treehouse for the boys. We hope to have it completed by early June. I'm looking for an old wooden row boat if anyone out there knows of one. Our studio is on a small fishing lake, the boat would make a great prop.

Please check out our website at www.citaportraits.com and let us know what you think.

Bye for now.

Debbie

No comments: