Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just some thoughts ...


It occurred to me watching Good Morning America and listening to the news that the sky is falling. I'm aware the economy is in the "bathroom", aren't you. I mean they keep shoving it down our throats. The media has nothing positive or uplifting to say so therefore I'm boycotting... I refuse to give anyone that much power over my life and thoughts. I'm going to live my life in positivity. I'm going to surround myself with positive, enthusiastic people. People that can find the positive in all this negative. No more news!
Okay, I've jumped off my soapbox. Phew, that felt good!!!
Saturday, November 15th we're offering our annual Christmas QuickTake Special. Bring the kids in sweaters, colorful hats & scarfs. These images will be closeups on a white background. You can opt to use a Christmas theme or not. Children must be able to sit up. Three poses will be taken - the lab chooses the best. Christmas cards can be designed with your images. Only 4 appointments left. Call today!!!

No comments: