Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whaley Kids Images

Not sure if you all know this, but I've been teaching photography to some kids at Whaley Children Center. What a wonderful experience. My objective was to have them tell their story through photography. I wanted their images to be their voices. On Monday 4 of them, I and Miss Jazmine went on a photography excursion. On Tuesday 4 more photographed. These are just some of the images these awesome kids came up with. I'm so proud of them. This has been one of the best experiences I've ever had. Please do not copy or reproduce any of these images. They are copywright protected. We would really appreciate your comments, so please comment. The kids are very proud of themselves as well as they should be. debbie





1 comment:

Business logo design said...

Fantastic pics.....Thanks for sharing..