Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just to let you know …… I'll be photographing on the beach in Pentwater Michigan July 6-14th. I've been doing these beach excursion to Lake Michigan for over 25 years now. I love the challenge of shooting on the beach, and believe me it is a challenge. Especially with digital. I'll be sure to post while I'm there. If anyone will be in the area and wants a session, let me know. Also…. I plan on giving a class this fall in Northern Michigan on photographing landscapes. Michigan falls are absolutely beautiful. I'm so excited about this class. It will be a three day trip. The last day I will be going over Photoshop actions etc to enhance your images. Call or email me for details. cita13@citaportraits.com Studio # 810 750 9597 I'll dig up some images from past excursions and post soon. Enjoy this beautiful Summer.

No comments: