Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm in need….

For whatever reason this winter is taking a toll on me. I'm in need of a trip to an art museum or a walk on the beach or a quiet room sitting with my baby in my arms. I'm lacking inspiration and energy. Walking through a large building filled with art inspires me. I remember walking through the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. The best thing ever. So many fabulous artists. I found myself tearing up standing there in awe of such beautiful work. Or the beach. Yes warm weather with the sun in my face. Clearing my brain of all thoughts. Giving it a rest. Yes… Or sitting in a quiet room with my newest grandchild in my arms. The smell of her, I just love the smell of a her. Picturing her all cuddled up in my arms just puts a smile on my face. Got to figure out a way to get out of this Winter Funk. Searching for the answer. I need to breathe. I'm sure most of us don't take the time to breathe, I know I don't and that truly bothers me. That's it, that's my New Year resolution. "I will take the time to breathe". "Just Breathe". I think tomorrow I'll take a walk in the snow with my camera. Be posting soon.

No comments: