Thursday, May 26, 2011

My new project

Hi all, Just a quick note to let you know what's going on here at Caught in the Act. We are really starting to get busy. Love being able to photograph outside. If you haven't been following us on Facebook, we are offering some great specials. I'll post later some sample images so you know kind of what to expect. We are also running a Family Picnic Special here on our lake. Lots of stuff happening. Call us if you have any questions.
I wanted to let you know about a new project I'm super excited about. I had a meeting with Katie from Whaley Childrens Center this week. For 8 years I've been wanting to put this project together, finally it's a go, I will be teaching a class to a group of children at Whaley on photography. My goal is to inspire them to tell their story through photography. If you're not familiar with Whaley, please visit their link on our facebook page. This center has helped so many children for so many years. I was very impressed with their facility and their staffs obvious love of children. Most of these children have lived through things most of us could never even imagine. They need a reason to be. I can't wait to get started. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: