Sunday, May 15, 2011

My promise to all of you

I have been so lax in keeping up with this blogging thing, I truly regret this and promise to do better. Life got a little distracted for while, but I'm back. Technology is a good thing but quite time consuming. Don't get me wrong, I love doing it but eking out the time is a challenge. I will prevail.
So I truly hope your Spring is going well. The weather has been interesting to say the least. We live in Michigan after all, I should be use to it by now.
I've finally decided to take some me time and plan a trip to photograph for me. I'm so excited. I'll be searching for old farm houses, barns, and out buildings to paint. Ron, my husband, is driving. He'd better be in the mood for stopping on a dime. I need to get that promise out of him before we leave. I'm working on an exhibit of my art. I'll be sure to pass along when and whereas soon as this is set in stone. I've also got a few projects in the works. I'll be blogging about them soon. Giving back has been on my mind for years now and I'm so excited about what's on the horizon. I'll be posting with all the details soon.
Right now I'm working on a painting of my sweet adorable granddaughter Willow. I'll post as soon as it's complete.
Hope you all are enjoying life with your families and friends and making all your dreams come true. Be back soon d

No comments: